Your dog is part of your family, but when you go on holiday, they can't always come with you. That's where we can help. Rather than put your four-legged friend in kennels with many other dogs, or ask a friend to help you out - why not give them a holiday as nice as yours by boarding them at the New Forest Dog - Home dog boarding and dog sitters in Hampshire?
We're situated in the New Forest National Park, Hampshire - a great place for exercise and walks. We have an acre of fenced paddock that's ideal for ball chasing and your furry friend will stay in our adult-only home. We never have more than four guests, so you know your dog will have the love and attention they deserve whilst you're away. Now everyone in the family can enjoy the holiday they deserve! Find out more in our video.
Your dog will enjoy...
We know you want your dog to have the best holiday whilst you’re away.
Here’s what they will enjoy when they are boarding with us in the New Forest Hampshire:
- Run around in an acre of garden enclosed by a 6' fence
- Two walks each day in a national park
- 1:1 attention
- Take a splash in the dog pool
- Play with the agility equipment
- Stay in an adult only home
- Cosy fireside evenings
- All the comforts of a home away from home
For your peace of mind...
When you’re away, you want to know that your dog is in safe hands.
You can relax on your holiday, knowing that your four legged friend is well cared for as we are:
- Fully insured - we are insured by Petplan Sanctuary covering your dog's for up to £1,250 in vet fees during their stay. For more details you can download the full policy wording or the policy information.
- Licensed by the New Forest District Council
- We have a diploma in dog care and first aid - our qualifications are accredited by the International Society of Animal Professionals
- You can reach us 24-7 by phone - you can contact us any time
- Our property is completely enclosed by a 6' (183 cm) fence to keep our guests secure
- We are further protected by a 24 hour CCTV system for added security
- We only have four guests boarding at any one time - you can rest assured your pet will get the attention they deserve
- We are an adult only home - mature companionship
- We’ll send you free daily photo updates - you'll always be in touch and know what they have been up to
- When you book with us, you can be sure your dog will be boarding with us – we never use host families.
What does it cost to stay at the hotel?
All guests are £25 per night. We ask guests to check-out on their final morning before 12 noon.
If you'd like to collect your dog up after 12 noon, we can arrange an afternoon pick-up for you for an additional £20. If you have arranged an afternoon pick-up, you can collect your dog up any time before 8pm.
We charge £50 per guest per night on Bank Holidays.
When we confirm your booking, we'll ask you for a 20% deposit to secure your dates. You can pay your deposit by bank transfer.
Quick and easy booking
2. We’ll arrange a ‘getting to know you’ date
We’ll get back in touch with you and arrange a ‘getting to know you’ visit. This is a great opportunity for you to look around the hotel and check out our facilities and ask any questions about the care your dog will receive.
3. Come for a visit
During your visit we’ll get to know amongst other things, your dog’s personality, meal times, and any special needs they may have. We’ll also ask to see your dog’s vaccination card. Vaccinations are required by all boarding facilities. For more details see our FAQ’s.
4. We’ll sort out the paperwork
When you’re happy to proceed we’ll provide you with a contract and request payment of 20% to guarantee your dates. We look forward to welcoming you at the New Forest Dog Hotel.
5. Come for your holiday
You’re all set – your dog(s) can come and enjoy their holiday at the New Forest Dog Hotel, and you can head off for your break too.
Our latest news
We’ve taken receipt of our new uniforms for the New Forest Dog Hotel. We think we’ll look rather smart in our polar fleece and rugby shirt tops.
Whenever we have a guest, we make sure that they’re sporting one of our dog tags. We always keep dogs on leads, and our garden is secured all around with a fence, but just in case a visitor decides to go for a walk on their own, we know that anyone finding them – can […]
Home dog boarding is a great option for your furry friend. The New Forest Dog Hotel Hampshire manager Wayne worked for a few weeks with a great voice-over artist and graphic designer to create a short 90 second explainer video. It tells everyone all about the New Forest Dog Hotel and why it’s a great choice for […]
Where is the Hotel?
We provide home dog boarding for customers from Woodgreen, Hale, Bashley, New Milton, Emery Down, Holmesley, Sway, Lymington, Dibden Purlieu, Fordingbridge, Ringwood, Minstead, Burley, Bransgore, and Brockenhurst within the New Forest Hampshire. We also have a number of customers from Surrey, Devon, Wiltshire and as far away as London. Contact us using the form below and book your dog into The New Forest Dog Hotel!